If there were an Oscar ceremony for opening a bake shop, this would be my award speech. Bloom Bake Shop came from one woman's idea, but it took a village to build it into what it is today. Or more specifically, it took our local community. When you sit in our Bake shop and treat yourself to something sweet, you will be surrounded by the contributions of your own neighbors. Come in, take a look around, and ask some questions or check out the list below to see what our community has to offer.
- Our go-to source for savory, delicious pizza to get us through many long days and nights, Villa Dolce.
- The Bloom corporate identity and branding, website design, t-shirt design, signs, and window graphic design (the whole shebang) from Modern Species
- Business cards, box tags, and discount cards printed on 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper via American Printing.
- Fresh produce from Keewaydin Farms.
- Bloom's own signature coffee blend, compliments of Madison's own Just Coffee Coopererative
- Fair trade and organic hot and iced tea offerings from Rishi Tea
- Signs and window graphics (as eco-friendly as possible) produced and installed by Large Format Digital.