Be Together (Forever!)
Elegant and ethereal? Fun and funky? Traditional and classy? There's a dessert menu for every wedding theme and a flavor (or three) for every couple. We offer beautiful multi-tiered wedding cakes decorated by our talented pastry chefs. Fresh cupcakes can be made with individual decorations, lettering, or simply naturally dyed frosting to match your wedding colors. Gorgeous dessert tables can include cake, decadent brownies, cookies, mini hand-crafted pies or even our home-made marshmallows. Pick from our menu of flavors or suggest the flavor that you've always wanted. We promise you'll love your dessert as much as you love the person you are marrying!
Custom Bloom Wedding Cakes
- Our beautiful, custom wedding cakes come in a variety of sizes and flavors: from a single cake on an elegant cake stand, to a four tier wedding cake with magnificent buttercream detail, or a trio of assorted cakes on vintage stands.
- We offer gorgeous dessert tables at Bloom as well as cupcake towers too.
- Rental of all stands and display pieces are included with your wedding dessert purchase. We believe it should not only taste delicious, but look fantastic too!
- We are happy to deliver and set up your dessert table.
- Bloom can create the perfect hostess gifts, hotel gift packages for your guests, bridal shower and wedding favors.
- ANY of our flavors can be baked as Vegan and/or Gluten Free.
- Call or email today to set up a Complimentary Cake Tasting in our beautiful shop.
We typically offer wedding tastings on weekday evenings: 5pm, 6pm or 7pm. We are happy to accomodate other days and/or times. But, please be aware Saturday tastings become tricky as wedding season approaches (May-Nov). Also note that we are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
We do not have or sell any treats that are labeled Peanut or Tree Nut Free. For information on Food Allergy Concerns, please click here.
* Our prices are subject to change at any time since they are based off the price we pay directly to our farmers, local roasters, peanut butter makers, and all of the purveyors that are committed to leaving out as many middlemen as possible.